**CALL FOR PAPERS**
You can download the CFP, here .
The objectives of this conference are to advance medical diagnosis, treatment, and patient care through application of wireless communications, mobile computing and sensing technologies. Contributions will be solicited regarding the interdisciplinary design of efficient technologies and protocols to help implement and provide advanced mobile health care applications. The essence of the conference lies in its interdisciplinary nature, with original contributions cutting across boundaries but all within the ambit of the application of mobile communications (technologies, standards, solutions, methodologies) aiming at the betterment of human health. As such, the conference will have a multi-tier approach, going from in-body sensor devices to ubiquitous patient monitoring environments.
-The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT. -All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries. -Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
We invite researchers, academicians, practitioners, and others to submit original papers describing new research, applications, or case studies. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
· Advances in sensor devices for biomedical monitoring
· Miniaturization of wireless devices and micro sensors for medical applications
· RF Integrated Circuits for low power medical applications
· Printable-flexible-stretchable electronics for wearable systems
· Personal area networks and body area sensor networks
· High data rate wireless protocols for biosignals
· Heterogeneous wireless technologies and their co-existence in clinical environments
· Ad hoc wireless networks for enhanced monitoring
· Health monitoring
· Healthcare telemetry and telemedicine
· Remote diagnosis and patient management
· Biomedical devices for remote monitoring
· Intra-body communication
· Energy scavenging for wireless biomedical applications
· E-textile integrated biosensors and circuits
· Energy management and optimization issues in biomedical devices and networks
· Wearable, outdoor and home-based applications
· Wearable medical devices and sensors
· Implantable and ingestible medical devices and sensors
· Decision support algorithms for data analysis
· Accuracy, reliability, security, protection, identity, privacy of diagnoses and data
· RF wireless technology in medical devices and safety
· Microwave interaction with biological tissues
· All-pervasive wireless systems for health applications
· Factoring in the environment (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living…)
** PAPER SUBMISSION**
Regular papers and invited papers are allowed up to 4 pages including all figures, tables and references. Up to 2 extra pages may be included at an additional charge. Details on the [submission](http://mobihealth.name/2015/show/initial-submission).