How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select MOBIHEALTH 2014
- Select Submission track
- for 4-page regular papers: 4-page regular papers
- for late breaking 1-page papers: Late breaking 1-page papers
- for workshop/special session papers: the corresponding track
6. Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 4 pages in length.
- Late breaking 1-page papers, including any figures or references, should fit on a single page.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the IEEE formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the IEEE Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.
A Student Contest for 4-page papers will be held during Mobihealth 2014. The contest is open to all Master and PhD students, who appear as the first author and present the paper at the conference. Students intending to participate in the contest are invited to send an email here. Please specify the title of the paper and the name of the student author.