Call for Participation
The objectives of MobiHealth 2010 are to advance medical diagnosis, treatment, and patient care through application of wireless communications, mobile computing and sensing technologies. It aims to provide an international forum to bring together researchers and experts from academia, healthcare organizations, research institutions, and industrial enterprises working in the field of wireless communication and health care to share ideas and discuss cutting-edge research, present experience with recent developments in healthcare delivery, and to provide practical guidance to policy makers and the setting of applicable standards.
- Ambient Assistive Technologies
- Intelligent e-Health Monitoring
- Mobile Health Technologies, Applications and Integrated Systems for Chronic Disease Monitoring and Management
- Wireless Implants
- Emergency and Disaster Applications
- Interoperability in e-Health
- Mobile and Wireless Technologies for Healthcare Delivery
- Mobile Devices for Patient Monitoring
- Sensor Networks for Pervasive Healthcare
- Prof. Guang-Zhong Yang, Imperial College London
- Prof. Maria Teresa Arredondo Waldmeyer, Universidad Polytecnica de Madrid
The conference will be held at Grecian Bay Hotel located in Ayia Napa, Cyprus.